Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gift Card Raffle... coming soon!

I know lots of people are busy buying Christmas gifts, or are otherwise busy with holiday related events. In January, I will start selling raffle tickets for a whole bunch of gift cards. Details will follow, but here is the list of vendors that will have gift cards to be raffled off:

American Express

AMC Theatres

Best Buy

Burton's Grill

Cheesecake Factory

Macy's

Marathon Sports

Massage Envy

Not Your Average Joe's

Roche Brothers

Target

Walmart

...and hopefully more to come! 100% of the proceeds from the Raffle will be donated to my fundraising efforts for the American Liver Foundation. Thank you to these vendors and to the individuals who donated these gift cards.

Do you have gift cards that you've been carrying around since last Christmas? Donate them to my raffle and I will give you a free raffle ticket -- maybe you can trade up or win your own gift card back! Your contribution will help me generate more raffle ticket sales. Email me if you want to help.

1 comment:

  1. nice, I found this blog very useful for me, Great informative information.

    www.2lx.com.pk

    ReplyDelete